LAZARUS X +66
Written by: Greg Rucka, Eric Trautmann, Neal Bailey, Aaron Duran
Art by: Steve Lieber, Mack Chater, Justin Greenwood, Alitha Martinez, Bilquis Evely, Tristan Jones
Cover by: Michael Lark
Colors by: Santi Arcas
Letters by: Jodi Wynne
Six separate stories follow characters old and new from The New York Times bestselling series Lazarus, shining light into the dark places of the world following the events of the Cull.
The world now lies divided not amongst political or geographic boundaries but amongst financial ones. Wealth is power, and that power rests with only a handful of FAMILIES. And now those Families are at WAR.
It is the year X +66, and The Conclave War—a global conflict between the Families—has sundered alliances and destabilized life around the world. No one, not Family, nor Serf, nor Waste, has been untouched by the growing chaos.
New York Times’ best-selling writer Greg Rucka (BLACK MAGICK, Wonder Woman) is joined by co-writers Neal Bailey, Aaron Duran, and Eric Trautmann along with artists Steve Lieber, Mack Chater, Justin Greenwood, Alitha Martinez, Bilquis Evely, and Tristan Jones—with stunning covers by Lazarus co-creator Michael Lark—to present six stand-alone stories that take us through the Year X +66 and set the stage for events to come.
- Casey Solomon continues her journey of service to the Carlyle Family…
- Joacquim Morray struggles between the desires of his heart and the demands of his Family…
- Joe and Bobbie Barrett discover the life of a Serf is a gilded cage…
- Alimah Meyers-Qasimi and Xolani Nkosi begin a mission in North Africa as allies, one that may end with them as enemies…
- Seré Cooper searches for the story that will put her back on top, but finds something that may end up burying her, instead…
- And in Vassalovka’s Russia, The Dragon lies in wait in his cave as
- an implacable foe approaches…
Image Comics | Color | 144 pages | Mature readers | $16.99US
Diamond ID: DEC170719